- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup non-fat plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup non-fat sour cream
- 4 packets (1 gram each) Stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- Wash berries and pat dry.
- Sprinkle 2 packets Stevia over berries and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, 2 packets Stevia, orange rind, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Spoon berries into 4 goblets or dessert bowls.
- Top with yogurt mixture.
Makes 4 servings
Source: University of Illinois, Recipes for Diabetes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 77, Total fat 0g, Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 60mg